Custom Homes in Phoenix, Arizona by D.J. Stewart Construction
Energy Efficient New Home Construction
We want to build your dream home.
Contact Us: 602-390-0081 | email@example.com
Do you plan to build a home in the Phoenix area? D.J. Stewart Construction is a licensed general contractor and wants to build your new home. We have been building homes in Arizona for 30 years and know the people and the trades to get your home constructed with quality and speed. Do you need land? We will assist you in finding and purchasing the right lot for your home in the location you desire. Do you need plans? D.J. Stewart Construction can provide you with architectural drawings that meet Arizona state requirements and fit your needs for your new home. We’ll even do the heavy lifting in the permitting process. Contact us today to get started!
Home Remodels and Renovations
D.J. Stewart Construction can make your house into the home you’ve always wanted. With an eye toward energy efficiency and elegance we’ll transform your rooms into beautiful, luxurious spaces.
Energy Efficient Construction
Structural Insulated Panels
Structural Insulated Panels or SIPs are composed of two sheets of oriented strand board structurally laminated and pressure-cured to a rigid core of foam insulation. These panels can be used for structural walls and roofing and provide a great alternative to standard wall construction. Advantages include:
- Up to 60% savings on energy bills
- Using OSB is a great way to conserve because it uses much more of the tree than traditional lumber pruduction
- Up to two thirds less job site waste during construction
- Exceptional indoor air quality and temperature
- Tax credits and valuable points toward environmental certification.
- Straighter walls
- When decorating interior, heavy wall hanging objects can be hung anywhere on the wall. You don’t have to search for a stud!